is this too good to be true!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suewoo, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Suewoo

Suewoo New Member

Hi all,
    I was at the chiro with my hubby today and there was a poster about mesotherapy and how it shrinks fat in certain areas and helps cellulite. I looked it up on the comp and found that it is to treat lots of other things too, like fibro. Here is a little bit of what I read;
    Medical uses Mesotherapy also has a variety of medicinal uses. Treatments can benefit those patients suffering from muscle spasms, stress, insomnia, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, infections, RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy), and osteoarthritis, among other conditions. Such a wide variety of conditions can be treated with this technique as each treatment is formulated to meet each patient's unique problem. Mesotherapy is administered only into the problematic area, avoiding the side-effects of taking oral medications. Mesotherapy: Cosmetic uses Medical Uses · Weight Loss · Cellulite Removal · Face and Neck Rejuvenation · Hair Loss / Alopecia · Help in Quitting Smoking · Arthritis Pain · Carpal Tunnel Syndrome · Muscle Relaxation · Help with Anxiety and Insomnia · Chronic Infections · Bone Spurs
    Has anyone tried this or heard of it before???
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2005]
  2. Suewoo

Suewoo New Member