Is your pet a rascal? Funny videos--add yours!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mezombie, Aug 2, 2007.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

Watch this video!

[to view, drag your cursor over the website address to highlight it. Then press the "control" and "c" key at the same time. Move your cursor to your web browser at the top of the screen, and press the "control" and "v" keys at the same time.]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Those are a riot. I especially like the last one where doggy and kitty wave like Queen Elizabeth.

3. mezombie

mezombie Member

I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

The one you put up is a hoot! Carla (CKball) should see this. It'll put her dogs' antics in perspective!

I gather from your bio that you're doing a bit better this year. That's great! It's nice to see you posting.
  4. mezombie

mezombie Member

Ah yes, the Queen Elizabeth wave. I think Karinna Gore called it the "window washing" wave. She got so sick of waving at people while Dad was campaigning that she entertained herself by changing the type of waves and giving them names.
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

Those were really funny, my 2 would be the 2 dogs that dragged the baby arcoss the room. The talking cats were cool. I had a talker, he passed May 06, 15 yo. We would carry on conversations. My Smitten Kitten is 3 but not a talker at all. She does lick the air and cock her head when I sratch that place on her back.

I love animal videos, great stress releiver, I even watch The Planets Funniest Animals. I may change my profile pic of my dueling duo, I gotta find it,

Thanks for the laughs-Carla
  6. chesca

chesca New Member

well, I might not find a cure on this site, but I'm sure having fun, these were great.

sorry your cat came up missing, I didn't know cats could talk, I had a dog (malmute/shepard) that had a lot to say, she used to tell on my step-son, and he would come running in and say "Maddie's lying, that's not what happenned, I didn't do it", she got old, and picked out our next dog, but she must have had second thoughts, because the two would sit across the room from each other and trade "Elvis" snarls. Anyway, she died and the dog she picked out doesn't talk, but will shake her head yes or no.

7. Marta608

Marta608 Member

This never works for me. Did all the pressing of the keys, highlighting and moving cursor to web browser, pressed contol and v - and was told that no such site exists, same as always.

8. mezombie

mezombie Member

Hmmm. I just had problems trying to access it that way, too.

Here's another way to do it:

Highlight this link:

Click on "Edit" at the top of your screen, then click on "copy"

Go to your web browser window, click on it, then press your "delete" key

Right-click on your mouse

Scroll down to "paste" on the menu that appears and left click

Press your "enter" key

It should bring you to the video. Good luck!

[This Message was Edited on 08/07/2007]