Isagenic Cleanse and Magnesium and Malic Acid and

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tinkrbel, May 10, 2006.

1. Tinkrbel

Tinkrbel New Member

Aluminum Toxicity.

Hi everyone,
    I haven't been here in quite a long time, you all know how it goes with this DD.

Anyways, I was at pt today and the chiropracter comes in with a few hand outs for me. He tells me that he has been researching quite alot on fibromyalgia since he has started seeing me Sept 2004.

He states that my body is holding toxins (aluminum mostly) and I need to do a detox cleanse (Isagenic cleanse). Then he suggested that I speak with my rhemy and Primary about starting Magnesium and Malic Acid along with a diet that is low in lactose, low fat, and gluten free.

I did a google search about aluminum toxicity and I was quite surprised about how may symptoms I have according to their check list.

I could not belive my eyes so I called my best friend who is a nurse and is studying to become a homeopathic healer.
    I read the list off to her and she said she would research it for me.

She call later this evening and said it does sound like I am toxic and the Isagenic Cleanse would most likely be very good for me.

My ?'s my peers, Has anyone done this? Does anyone take both of these supplements and has anyone every followed a diet as I have described above?

Your in put is greatly apprieciated.

God Bless,
    Tink
  2. Tinkrbel

Tinkrbel New Member

for more info please.
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

4. BethM

BethM New Member

5. Tinkrbel

Tinkrbel New Member