isagenix

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jess, Aug 13, 2006.

1. jess

jess New Member

Has anyone tried this and had success? My husband has been on my case to try this but I am afraid of serious detox plans. I follow a healthy diet with no grains. I was also wondering if juicing is just as good as isagenix for detoxing. I'll just bet isagenix is really expensive. If anyone has had good results I would appreciate some info. Thank, Jess
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

heard of it. It looks kinda like the name of an Inca pyramid.

I did a search for it on this board. Four messages came up.
  3. Merilee

Merilee New Member

I have tried Isagenix and within two days my Fibromyalgia pain was significantly reduced. I am trying to save up some more money to get more of it. I would recommend anyone with Fibromyalgia to at least try it. My husband's cousin has been using Isagenix even longer and she considers herself to be cured. I have had Fibromyalgia for over 30 years; she has had it for over 15 years. [email address removed as per rules]
  4. call4040

call4040 New Member

because of my results using Isagenix my doctor now refers her patients to use it as well. She says they are "reversing" issues not curing them. You get FREE coaching with someone who has experience using the products. It doesn't hurt to try it as it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. And you can buy wholesale much like you do at Costco. You pay a annual fee to buy discount for a year. It's a win win as far as I'm concerned. What do you have to lose?
  5. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

What have we got to lose?? Our money!!
  6. Tizz

Tizz New Member

but I have a good friend who absolutely swears by Isagenix. She thinks it's miraculous... <BR>
    <BR>
    I dunno, never tried it myself.<BR>
    <BR>
    Tizz