Isn't Fibrofog Fun!!!!!!?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Feb 10, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I cannot use the Internet in the evenings because of my husband needing it for his calls. Put dinner in the oven an hour ago and came on to check the board and guess what.I didn't even turn the oven on!!!. Oh well, just as well he is going to be a little later tonight.Love to all, Ozgran.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2003]
  2. Katlover

Katlover New Member

Try putting the dinner in the refrigerator to cook it! Or, my favorite - looking for the dishrag. Can't find it anywhere. Retraced my steps.....even went outside thinking that I might have taken it with me (but not really remembering going outside for anything!)...found it in the garbage!! If for nothing else, the fog makes our lives interesting!!
  3. LindaD.

LindaD. New Member

and I really do give to toot! The grandkids love it and my husband overlooks it and my daughter and her husband just wonder when I will be ready for the state hospital.
    It is such a relief to be able to blame some of my "deeds" and "loss of myself" on something else other than "old age and senility". At 55, I can be as sharp as a tack or as dull as an elephant joke.
    My only fear is that it will get back to the Highway Patrol and they won't issue any more license. Down here in the country, it's too far to walk anywhere - like we're over 17 miles to the closest city limits. And I don't walk that well now.
    Ha, my usual goofs are in the kitchen. You know, like putting mayonnaise in the dishwasher and little things like that. My last one was a doosey, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Talk about thick fog some days!
    Love,
    Linda
  4. 2girls

2girls New Member

I started the morning with some good decaf coffee. Only trouble is, I poured it into a salad bowl! Good grief where are our minds?? Too funny..

2girls
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For the Outback Steakhouse :) Mmmmm, steak!

Love, Mikie