Isn't Tonight "Prayer Night"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LisaMay, Nov 21, 2002.

1. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I have seen a few mentions of this, but I never could (and still can't) figure out how it works, what time, how do get into it. I searched old posts and didn't find what I need.

At this point in time, I really need to pray! So, if someone would be so kind as to help me out, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks! Lisa
  2. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I have seen a few mentions of this, but I never could (and still can't) figure out how it works, what time, how do get into it. I searched old posts and didn't find what I need.

At this point in time, I really need to pray! So, if someone would be so kind as to help me out, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks! Lisa
  3. Cindi

Cindi New Member

I'd be interested in this as well! I'm still learning to maneuver this site. Prayers are wonderful!!

God bless,
    Cindi
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Yes, tonight is our Prayer Night on the Worship Board. It is anytime that is convenient for you on Thurs. evenings. But we have a schedule for those who can do it at those times. I think it is 11pm EST which would make it 8pm Pacific time. Everyone else can figure their time zone esp. since some are in other countries. The main idea is to pray for each other. We all need prayer! There are specific prayers mentioned on the Worship Board. To get to the Worship Board, go to the top of the page, click on Message Boards, then click on Worship Forum. I just got on tonight to pray, and hope my computer cooperates. I have not been on due to computer problems off and on and being busy. I love this time we have set aside for prayer. Please join us!
    Love,
    Harmony
  5. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

I also kept reading about it and didn"t know where to go.A prayer for us all that we find peace with this disese and that God give us the strenght to fight it and accept it.God Bless.LindaGa
  6. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

about Prayer Night. I will participate next week as I had already zonked out last night. Good thing I can pray earlier - I would never make it until 11PM EST!

Thanks again. Lisa