It can't be 4:00am rockgor it's just me and you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mindbender, Dec 29, 2006.

1. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Who can beet who to sleep. Hey my wife just left me, and you're safe and snugg in what, SanFransisco?

Up all nigh6t sucks. Can you still be funny? I bet I can delete my mistakeees before you can.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Oh, yes. I'm up. I had a nap till about midnight. Now I'll be up till around 7. Doesn't matter much now. My chaotic sleep patterns caused a lot of problems when I was working tho.

Last 20 years I worked for a friend, part-time, irregular hours. Used to take naps on the sofa in my office.

MrDad is in San Francisco. I'm in the Silver Lake/Echo Park area, right between Hollywood and downtown LA.

Used to be married myself. You know the old joke. We had 3 great years together. Course we were married six. Gordon and I are starting our 26th year together.

When I was a kid, I don't think I ever met a divorced person. Now it seems like everybody is. But it's still tough when it happens. Don't know the details of your situation. I hope you'll be ok.

I grew up in Minnesota. Used to go to Orrville to visit my aunt and uncle. Visited the Smuckers plant there.

Just played some bridge on line. Guess I'll go back to bed and read a while. Am finishing up Michael Crichton's latest book. Has the somewhat goofy title of "Next". Sounds like it might take place in a babershop.

Ha det bra