It has been a bawl baby day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Loveyame, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

I have been crying off and on all darn day!

A customer called and while I was taking her order I just started crying.

She asked what was wrong and all I could say was I don't know!

I cried because the coffee pot was empty I did not remember drinking the last cup. At least when I emptied it I remembered to shut it off. :)

Why the tears?

Other then the boo whoos I feel pretty good today.

Does not make since to me.

just had to vent!
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Dear you need to get your hormones checked .Sounds like that or pms .it can also be depression starting up.
    Do get checked and take care
  3. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Thanks guys for your answers. I am finally able to go home and cry alone! Tomorrow I am off so I will talk with the doctor. Talk with u later.
  4. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I read your bio, and it says you think you may have CFS. Just wanted to tell you that when I first became sick with CFS, I would cry at the drop of a hat.

For the first couple of months with CFS I was still trying really hard to keep my job. I was too sick to be working, but I didn't know what I was sick with.

There where a few times at work, that I started crying. I was so embarrassed, and just couldn't understand what was going on with me.

After a couple of years, I was much better at comtrolling my emotions, but in the beginning it was impossible. I remember telling people that they were not the problem, and that it was just me.

I know how you feel. It's really hard to take not being able to control crying spells. I would cry so easily, and didn't know why I was crying.

All I can tell you, if it's the illness that's causing this for you, it well get better some time in the future. You won't always have this problem.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Barb
    [This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]
  5. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Thank u for the information. That day was rough!

Love Ya Me