It is important to try to eat something

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Jan 17, 2003.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

I don't know about a lot of you out there, but I have somewhat lost an appetite to eat. Nothing sounds good, tastes good, entices me to eat. Perhaps it is the medications that do this. I know I must eat something when taking all my meds. I try saltine crackers. It seems to soothe the stomach and gingerale too!
    I have been vomiting for the last 2 days and it finally subsided. Don't think it is the flu, haven't left the house. Maybe it was the Subway sandwich my husband brought home the other day. Don't know. But even before the sickness I didn't have much taste for anything these past 2 weeks. I go through these phases at times. Does anyone else go through this?
    Thanks for the input. Soft hugs.
  2. karen55

karen55 New Member

experiencing anything quite loke you are talking about. I've really lost my taste for beef, really meat in general, but that has happened to me before in the past. I'm more of a vegie person, and unfortunately, more of a potato/pasta person, but I have severely limited those in recent months, as well as breads, to see if it will help my pain level.
  3. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Don't know why, never happened before. I used to be able to count on one hand in my life how many times I would vomit. Maybe some of the toxins are working their way out?
    Thanks for the help. Soft hugs.
  4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

.....Let me know! I've been sick for almost 3 months with nausea and diarrhea, Loss of appetite and loss of 28lbs!!!! among other troublesome symptoms. My Dr. cultured me positive for Candida, but I can't shake this- I'm MAKING myself eat!(gag)! I've changed my diet radically, eliminating yeast,sugar,fruit,meat -except baked fish,no dairy,wheat & gluten,etc. The diarrhea has stopped!!!!! But I am still feeling sick, tired, and nauseated. I think also some of the symptoms are my CFS kicking in Big Time. I'd suggest for you, a diet change-really HEALTHY!!Lots of Veg's,whole grains (without gluten!),suppliments,drink only distilled WATER, no fast foods!, no fatty foods,steam your veg's, bake your fish-very plain, and cleanse your system....Take Digestive Enzymes & ProBiotics, well, on & on.......Hope you feel better real soon! Fibromiester