it is my HAPPY BIRTHDAY today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, Dec 29, 2007.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

and it is going to be a better year than last year!

okay, i said that last year ....when I started Guaifenesin....and it hasn't helped much yet....but, i think i found something that was blocking,

THIS year is going to be a great year!

of course i had to come to celebrate with my prohealth friends.....i love you guys and I love this place!!!

2. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

to wish you Happy Birthday, Pink. I love Pink. You have a great attitude and so I predict you WILL have a great year. Doesn't cure us, but attitude is really important, I think, in coping with these DDs. Again Happy Birthday, Penny
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I hope you have a great day.

Love your photo, you and your husband make a very handsome couple.

4. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I am having a nice quiet evening....just watched a SCARYYYYYY movie! "the exorcism of Emily Rose"

my daughter (who saw it in the theater) said it was dumb....of course, i knew I would like it! we never like the same movies!! she is 17...

my mother (and dad) gave me a white christmas tree for my bedroom, for my birthday! I have been saying I wanted a white tree for the house and the kids and dh say NO WAY!!! so my mom found a 4 ft. tree for my room! where I am most of the time, anyways.

and she got me white handle silverware....i need a plastic handle because the regular ones hurt my hands...and i have had these ugly green ones forever...and my house is slowly transforming into a SHABBY CHIC decor....she tried to find pink ones!

and she sewed 6 placemats in a shabby chic fabric...and gave those to me, too....and a white amaryllis....and a humidifier for my stuffy nose....caused by, you guessed it, fibromyalgia!!!

what a pile of gifts!!

i just love pink!!! i wish i could afford to hire someone to paint the rest of my house white...and also, new furniture or slipcovers to complete the shabby chic look!

being housebound makes me stare at the house and think about what I wish i could fix up....

thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!!! Pink
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

It sounds like it was lovely and you got nice gifts. I hope it's a better year for you too.

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Pink! I hope it's a wonderful new year for you! I'm a Shabby Chick Gal myself! love that Decor! Your Mom gave you some Great gifts!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis