It is Sunday and...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suzan, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Suzan

Suzan New Member

He has left the house...whew.

Thanks to you all for thinking of me!

I got thru Saturday in good style..even tho 'he ' was here all day long...
    "I" was asked for a shopping list...I said 'no' to that..and proceeded to shower and leave on my own in 'his' car..LOL I dropped off my scrips at the pharmacy...for my updated meds for the trip...went to the grocery store and got just the things Brian and I need for this week...and was gone for about 2 he wondered what I was doing..LOLOLOL

Anyway..that trip made me feel independant of him I think...and I came close to enjoying the rest of my day..regardless of 'him' being there!

I watched a ppv movie..Music and Lyrics...good film if you enjoy Hugh Grant ( which I do) and Drew Barrymore...I decided that my 'fantasy' life can include a 'Hugh'...and that made me feel happy..LOL

I also watched JFK with Kevin Costner..very thought provoking and made my brain go somewhere else...
    Made chicken/pesto/and pasta and fresh veggies for me and Brian for dinner...VERY YUMMY!

Later in the evening..after 'he' had turned out lights..(9pm)...I called my dear friend Lisa who has really been the bulk of my strength and cheerleading on a daily basis...We had the best talk to date...and she said she sees this as such a revealing time for me..that I am walking into the sunlight for the first time in a long while..and that she could hear me 'budding out' the more we had spoken over these weeks..and that once I was out of this house..I was going to BLOOM!

She told me that I was such an wise and creative person..and so often she had seen 'him' sqaush that in me...and now I was going to be able to just let all that shine.

I hope she is right!

So...two more weekend days..UGH...but he did go away for now ...I will not be giving him my energy..instead I will focus it on me..and how "I" feel..and what I want out of the day.The weather is just beautiful here..and I will spend time outdoors..maybe a swim if the heat comes as they say...and I will get thru these 2 days..and then finish what I have to preparation for my big move...

Life is going to change for us both..dramatically...but I think "I" am going to be getting the best of life....and 'he' is going to find that 'what he wished for'...isn't the fantasy he thought it would be....he will lose not only the unconditional support system he has become so accustomed to having...but he will more than likely lose his children in large part as well...I have gotten some very supportive messages from 'his' siblings too...I am not sure where I will land with that part of my 'family'...but I will know that they care about me..and that is a good feeling to have.

So...I am OK...well, I am on the way to OK...and again and again and again...I want to tell you all how much your support means to me.

Hugs to you all from here...
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...I will tell you that there will be ups and downs. Enjoy the ups because there will be downs. Deep downs.

But, through the process, you will ememge a different, more independent person, and if he has been suppressing your good qualities, these will blossem and flower to a lovely life. It is a process, however.

Glad you have contacted a lawyer and have your plans in place. Good for you. Glad you have the support of good friends and family...that is also so necessary.

Just wanted to wish you the best. Also, be very wise about what your lawyer says. I thought I had a man who was looking out for my interests, but he wasn't...ended up not getting what was supposed to be mine.

God has been good to me so it is OK...but just be on your guard.

Hope the rest of the weekend goes very glad to see your super ability to survive and to thrive.

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So glad things are working out well for you so far and that he has no idea of what is about to transpire due to his lack of commitment. Sue, in the last post gave you alot of good advice about being careful. Yes, you are a very smart gal and I am so glad you have lots of other support coming your way too through friends and family.

Yes, I am sure there will be ups and downs too so just be ready and as prepared as you can, as Sue was mentioning. As I understand it you will be moving on a weekday when H is gone to work. If that is so that will be great and you can do it all when he is gone. Will you leave him a note? If so, I would like to a fly on that wall when he reads it. It sounds like you have things well in hand for now.

God bless you and keep us all updated. On tuesday DH and I will be leaving for about a week to New Mexico. I will be thinking of you and will check in on you when I return. I hope you will be able to be online at that time to check in with us.

Lots of big hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

And 'he' 11am...whew. Hoping he is gone most of today...

Met with my atty today too...things are going well..he has committed to be in this with me..regardless of what bumps we encounter...he feels the court will treat me kindly in all this...

I am looking forward to next weekend...when I can leave all this stress..and move forward finally.

As for 'his' family..all they know is that we are splitting details..

Thanks for all the support still is helping!

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I think I thought you were going to be moving on a monday when he is off at work. From what you just said, I guess that is not the case. Oh well, even if he is there it will surely give him something to watch and then to think about - you actually moving out on him ( after of course he gave you up, of course). It was all his doing and his decision that he didn't want to be married anymore.

Sounds like you have gotten your ducks in a row, as my daughter would say, at least for now. We are so proud of you. Good luck and continue to keep us informed. We leave tomorrow to NM for about a week so I will check with you again after we get back. You will have moved by then.

May God continue to help you along your way on your new journey !!

Warm hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)