It is terrible to go from having a semi good day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Quequay, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Quequay

Quequay New Member

to plunging into a deep depression. I know I have a cold but still, not fun. My husband has gone to the store to get me chocolate. I know I shouldn't have it but it is sooooo good.
    I have been stuttering lately when I talk and also not being able to say a certain word. I can see the word in my mind but I just can't get it out.

I hate this DD. It not only robs me of my energy, abilities and life outside the house but it is taking my mind. I feel like my mind is slowly die-ing, as well as my bones. I am pushing on no matter what. I want to enjoy each day and I certainly had some happy moments with my new kitty and my two boy cats. Just wish I had as much energy as they do. Whirr, there they go wooshing up the stairs!! I know that I would not be able to make it with out them. They are surely my rock of stability.

I am off to rest and await my chocolate!

Have a wonderful evening,
    Kristen
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I go through times of depression too, like you mentioned. One day doing great, then could be the next day feel like I fell down a deep tunnel of depression.

Glad you are hanging in there, I will tooo!

I have a pet, a jack russell dog named Jack. I don't know what I would do without him either.

:)

Have a great evening.

Sunshyne