It is with heavy heart that I tell you my beloved BillCamo passed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by msbsgblue, Feb 4, 2012.

1. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

My beloved husband BillCamo, as known to you, has passed away. Sorry I have not been here to tell you sooner. I am not dealing will with this at all.

Bill passed away Dec. 4th, 2011.

I have never loved anyone as much as I loved Bill (his real first name) and I will never love anyone else.

Bill will be in my heart forever.

Please pray for Bill as well as me. I really need this now. By now it should be getting a tad bit better but it is not. My FM and arthritis are out of control.

Worse yet, is that Bill and I had never gotten our wills changed and his sister took every thing from me. House, cars all are gone, I have moved back to MO. and have no one. This is just my home state.
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

No one can tell us when our grieving is over. It hasn't been long at all.
    My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine losing my husband now, after a couple of bad marriages, and finally having found him, 20 yrs. ago next month. I just can't imagine your pain. I am so sorry.
    I was born in Kansas City MO. A looong time ago.. lol... went back to visit my dad since, it is very pretty. I am hoping and praying that you find a good place there. Stay strong through our Lord's love and strength, we can draw from that love.
  3. Elisa

Elisa Member

I am so sad for you...

My thoughts are with you...

I believe Bill is looking over you - right now and forever. Keep that in mind, it will help, I hope.

God Bless you and if you are able, pray as much as you need and He will listen and help too.

Love,

Elisabeth
    (Elisa)