It,s Hot~~~Hot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 6, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hot out here in
    the West! Record High was 105 degrees in Montana yesterday! I Know it's hotter in AZ~~CA,,,,,,,Off to the Lake we go! lolol,,,,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 07/06/2007]
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

I am from Canada and I don't know what that translate to. But yup it sounds hot. I heard on our news this morning that it is 46C ( whatever that is to you) in Las Vegas and it took 2min. to fry an egg on a sidewalk. Man that was hot. Now they didn't say how it was fried. Personally I like mine over easy. lol. Try and stay cool.
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Central Washington - 105 here yesterday, was still 81 at 10 last night.

So far this morning, 9:15, 84. Supposed to get up just over 100 today and then cool off to the mid 90's for a couple days before we go up to triple digits again next week.

We don't usually get this hot until mid-August. Hope this means it will be over with early, but I doubt it! Probably just stay this way until late September!

Even the mountains are in the 80's. Unless maybe I climbed to the summit of Mt. Rainer! Yeah, right!!

Keep them puppies cool!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Was off visiting my Dad for a few days,,He's 88 now,,and has seen alot of Hot summers!,,,,, Caffey~~Lindyl~~~~Scrambled for me please!,,,,Lolol!Lindy---Don't go out just to fry an egg!,,lolol

Yesterday he said "it's going to Be one of thoes Old Fashioned Hot Summers where there are two crops of stuff" like Hay,,some fruit,,,etc!

Bean we seem to Be following your wheather Pattern ,,,Not to far apart! but Yeah it's 80 now at 10:45 am,,,,,

But yep i'm takin Lucky to the lake!! We've been in the creeks for a few days now he loves it!,,,,,,You Gals Stay Cool Too!,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We were in Chico, CA last week....above 110 several days. Too hot for me. Stayed in our air-conditioned fifth-wheel most of the time, but spent the evening at a baseball game...never got below 100..

So, so hot.

So glad to be back on the's about 65 here today.

Heat is horrid. We are putting in central air and heat in our new house....cannot stand the heat.

Y'all stay cool!

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad your home to the coolness! that will be a nice Feature to have in your new house!! Hope you had a great birthday!
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Had a fun birthday...the day after, that is.

Yes, the coast is fogged in today, so there is no worry about too much heat here...ever, actually.

Inland is another story. But, we will have air conditioning. That is a must for me.

Hope it has cooled some where you are although the weather map looks like the heat continues unabated. Hang in there.

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep Still Melting up Here in the North West,,,,,Uhgggg!,,,,a big 105 temp is predicted for friday! Lucky and i Have Been Hangin out at the lake alot!,,,,,

There is a Huge Forest fire in The Bob Marshall Wilderness Area,,,,,,,,Thats a 1 Million acre Wilderness in the Northern part of the State,,,,

They just let it burn due to not being close to anything ,,,,,,,,,,,it is monitoried though of course,,,,,,,,sis
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Temp== 102,,,, Grouchy! lolol! 105 was predicted! this is Unusual for the North West!
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It is even hot here on the most northern coastline of California, and we are usually very foggy and cold when the inland is so warm.

And, tomorrow we are heading east again.

Hope the weather breaks for you soon. Nothing I hate more than hot weather.

Find some water! Immerse yourself.

11. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for posting! You were on my mind,,,,wondering how your doing with Grandaughter?,,,,,,,I'm glad you had some relief!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The central air is such a great thing i here! A/C is definatley a must for me! Need to save up for it ,,,due to the fact that where i live they only allow the indoor floor models,,,,that coast around $ 500.00 in this area,,

Are you still planning a trip to Branson?,,,,,,,,,,that will be Fun!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe you can give the Remodel guy some Lemonade,,,,,LOlol! Lucky and I say Hi to Tucker too!,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2007]
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

I would gladly babysit Tucker if i could! Since he looks at you like that!,,lolol ,,,,Sounds like Jenna is doing great! Funny about the other kids not wanting her to answer the Questions! Must make Grampa proud!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So neat you make quiche for the kids! what kinds do you make?

I've been in the process of trying to teach Lucky how to swim,,,what a job!,,,Well we were at the lake a couple days ago and there were other dogs there so he just joined the pack and started swimming!,,,YaaY!

There was a older Golden lab named sasha who just took him under her wing and taught him to swim! It was so kool to watch them ! every once in awhile she would swim over to me and look over at him like "Would you please take your kid over now" ,,,,

He wouldn't leave her side! so cute!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm glad you got a break from the heat but the Humidity is something that we never have ,,,so thats a whole other Exsperience!

Good to here from you again! and have fun in Branson!,,,,,,,,,No Relief in sight with the heat! The wheatherman said 100's to high 90's all week,,,,UHGG! lolol,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2007]
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Sad new's about the Job loss for your son! Do they have the unemployment program in WI? It's where you can collect wages while looking for another job,,,I think in Montana it's about 70% of what you were making,,,,,,

I Bet he'll find another job soon sounds like he's a hard worker!,,,,,,,We just have to go with the Flow with the kids Huh!,,,,,,,

My oldest lives only 10 miles away But due to her Landscapeing Buisness i only see her about once a month this time of year,,,She calls alot tho,,

So Tucker will be good company for your son and Jenna while your gone!,,,,,,,,

Poor Lucky He's HOT! time to go out and chase the ball in awhile when it cools off ! IF we don't make it up to the Lake i make sure and put wet Bandannas around his neck all day! (Red) lol,,,,,,,,,Sis
  14. sisland

sisland New Member

Yaay! we are having a Thunder/lightening /hail/rain storm now! A little Relief from the heat! Thank God!,,,,,S