It was on the NBC news tonight about CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Nov 2, 2006.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

Finally - Brian Williams announced that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome IS real and people are suffering. Robert Beizel (don't think I spelled it right) talked about it and a woman who's had it for 12 years was on. I just couldn't help it. I cried. Just to hear it on national tv that we're not nuts was great. I'll tell you what. I hope the doctor who screamed in my face "Where's Carol, I don't believe in CFS and you've just lost your spirit and will and there's not a damned thing wrong with you" saw it. The next time I go into that clinic I'm going to feel like getting in HIS face and telling him what I think. I hope this spirals into alot of programs about it and just doesn't go away. Just wanted you guys to know it WAS on. If anyone hears about more news broadcasts that are going to be on about it please let us know.
    Carol
  2. crossword

crossword New Member

This is the first time that I have seen this and it's about time. Now, how about those of us that are suffering from FM and CF? How many more years will we have to wait?
  3. sisland

sisland New Member