It was RA, then it was FM, then it was both and now it may be PMR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hasbeen, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Hasbeen

Hasbeen New Member

Is it any end to all this torcher? At this point I don't really care which one it is. I just want to feel BETTER. Until today I had never heard the words Polymyalgia Rheumatica. I went to the sleep study doctor, right. The rheumy that I used to go to is in the same clinic as this doctor. So he had my old clinic records. I told him about the rhuemy telling me that basicly the FM was all in my head. This doctor says and i guess this high Sed Rate here of 78 is all in your head too and he laughed. This doctor pulled more blood to get a recent sed rate and he's going to check my oxygen level with some kind of machine to see if I need to have the sleep study. Are you confused too? good i'm not by myself then. LOL I'm going back tuesday of next week. He told me to do some research on the PMR. So that's what I've been doing. Everything points right to it except my age. Come on guys I need some input on this one.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hasbeen, I am totally lost too, but hay, lets hope this doctor can find what is wrong, and maybe fix it for you.

Let us know the results.

Shalom, Shirl