italiagirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dolphin82, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Dolphin82

Dolphin82 New Member

Hi my name is Irene i have been diagnosed with fibro since last november, and can say to u i have had fibro-fog many times.I was in Chesterfield waiting for the bus to come home got on and said Chesterfield please, i was already there i meant killamarsh,so as u can see is easy done.
    My hubby dosnt understand fibro either,i have given him the info to read and he wont read it i dont just wish he would then he might understand a bit better. I would luv to get a job but am tired a lot of the time, i hoovered upstairs today, and then feel asleep.Please reply iam dolphin 82
    bye for now chat soon

Dolphin.
  2. benton

benton New Member

Italiagirl

Just wanted to welcome you to this wonderful site. The people on here are so supportive, i know you will love it here.

Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. Before finding this site, i didnt know one person that had fibro. Needless to say, i was really suprised to see just how many people do have it. I really love the people here, and they are so kind and caring..i feel like ive been adopted.. LOL

Take care

Benton
    (Mandy)
    xx
  3. scottsworry

scottsworry New Member

Hi, Dolphin,

Welcome. This has become my second home. I too was suprised to see how many people feel the same way I do each and every day. It was a shock.

I hope you husband comes around. Mine would not read anything either, so I started reading symptoms to him. He could not get out of listening, and it was obvious that the symptoms are the same. He has watched me decline over the last couple of years and I know it scares him.

Try reading quick one or two liners to him. It may help it sink in to him. Remember, he sees how you have changed and I am sure that he too is scared.

Take care and Welcome.
    Becky
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

HI Dolphin, welcome to our world. We have some terrific people here and they are well informed with these illnesses.

I know you will find a lot of help and make friends too.

Again, welcome to the board.............

Shalom, Shirl