itching to death under breast

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, Aug 12, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

any idea??? It's not bumpy or any foul odor or yucky stuff. Just ITCH really bad!!
  2. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

i was afraid of that. it is red under there and kinda shiny looking too. My sugar is usually fine. I hope it's not that.... Anyway, thanks for responding nink!!
  3. I had NEVER had that in all my yrs until recently. OMG I couldn't wear a bra. The dr diagnosed yeast and gave me a script. It was very painful. good luck, (I waited and waited and it didn't go away, after treating use corn starch)
  4. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

I really had suspected it was yeast. It just sounds so gross to say that. Anyway, I called my doc and he wants to see me to make sure that's the problem of course. I can't stand it. I am at work and just want to go to the ladies room and dig at it!! This is awful and the heat makes it so much worse. Well, I'm gonna go and try not to fondle my self... LOL. I have to laugh at it, it beats crying.
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I have the same thing. Thanks for explaining what works. I've had it clear up with Gold Bond Medicated Lotion but I have to use it continually. I think that CFS and FMS can cause it just like Diabetes can.

tee
  6. kgtexan

kgtexan New Member

I had the same thing. Doc prescribed an anti-fungal cream (nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide) which quickly resolved the problem, altho I do have to use it every so often as it comes back.
  7. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I got this again recently. Yeast overgrowth. I started to eat way too much sugar and breads. Goldbond powder always works for me. I don't like the medicinal smell of it, but it works.