Itchy Skin/Bumps

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jimp12345, Nov 12, 2012.

1. jimp12345

jimp12345 New Member

So a couple months ago my skin started itching. I have been itching all over my body. The worst is the itching in the groin area. my genitals have been itching and there are big bumps there that itch 24/7, and especially at night. The bumps on my genitals are on my legs too and they get bigger and redder if I scratch them. It hasn't been a horrible thing to go through. Here is a link to a picture I took of my inner leg. I want to know what is going on with my skin.. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/snapshot201211071.jpg/

2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Welcome and I see you are a new member. ProHealth does not provide any doctors to talk to you or provide you with any medical diagnosis. It is just regular people here, just like you.

Considering you have had this problem for several months and it is involving your groin and genitals, call your doctor for an appointment and get in. A couple months is a long time to wait. Good luck.
  3. keke466

keke466 New Member

I looked at the pic and you really need to see a dr,with it being in your genital area.