Itchy thighs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RENA0808, Mar 16, 2009.

1. RENA0808

RENA0808 Member

My thighs itch sooo much when I wear certain materials.I remember I could never wear nylon tights for the same reason.I feel like ripping my skin off when its gets bad.I do have mild excema but this is really driving me mad.

Any creams that might help??

2. RENA0808

RENA0808 Member

I think you could be right about the synthetics........but it does not happen ALL the time .
    I think maybe it could be a bit of excema when I am stressed.

But the sensitivity thing you mentioned sounds good because I am sensitive to all kinds of things.

3. nixon

nixon New Member

Rena, Most of us are sensitive to many different things. I was NEVER in my life sensitive to anything. Now I've got problems with everything!! I EVEN became allergic to my cat after developing FMS/CFS, I've had my cat 17 years, and just became allergic to her a couple of yrs. ago!!! I'm not getting rid of her though, after she dies I won't get anymore pets.
    I'm sensitive to some fabrics, meds.,foods, sunlight,noise, and the list goes on!!!!! It's CRAZY!!!!
  4. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment. It's like a balm and it's fantastic. I used it on my chapped lips this morning and they are now completely healed less than 12 hours later.

Same thing happens to me if something of mine accidentally gets in the wash with my boyfriend's stuff. I use "free and clear" detergent for me and regular for him so he can enjoy the "smell of clean laundry" as I cannot cuz it makes me itch.

Good luck!