IT'S A GIRL (New pic in profile)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyoreblue02, Sep 3, 2006.

1. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I am a first-time grandmother! Baby Zoe arrived 8-30 and weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz.

Mother and baby are doing well. We are so excited. Haven't slept well in days.

It is amazing how such a tiny little person can disrupt so many lives! We're all walking around on a high. My son is so proud to be an uncle at the age of 11.

Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day and thanks for checking out my new grandbaby.

Linda
  2. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Enjoy her :)
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Baby girls are so special!! Have a wonderful time enjoying her!

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

Hope mom and baby continue to do well and take care!

blessings,
    Kelly
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

what is sleep? somehow we get thru it all...take naps when the baby does..

congratulations

j
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

She is soooo cute!!!

And you look pretty darn good yourself!!!

Thanks so much for posting the picture!

Take care!

SherylD
  7. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

For taking the time to look at our new addition. Of course we think she is so gorgeous. I'm surprised my eyes were even open in the picture as I was operating on next to no sleep.

There is truly nothing like the feel of a newborn baby. She is so loved.

Thanks again,

Linda
  8. BethM

BethM New Member

It's good to see such wonderful news! I hope you have many, many chances to spoil little Zoe. That's your job as Grandma, you know!

Blessings and peace,
    Beth.
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

what a beautiful baby!
  10. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

on the new grandbaby and get ready to enjoy the amazing love!!

Sue in Ontario
  11. ll1816

ll1816 Member

Congratulations Linda on your new granddaughter. What a sweetie she is! I'm sure you are all enjoying her.

I'm looking forward to having grandchildren someday although it will probably be awhile.

Take care and hugs,
    Liz
  12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Linda,

How wonderful. She surely is a cutie. I have 8 of them and 5 kids. Sorry to hear about all your medical problems I am not so bad myself. I feel bad enough
    with CFS/FM/CMPS and osteoporosis.

Good luck to you and that new granddaughter of yours. I have 4 daughter and 1 son and now have one granddaughter and 7 grandsons. Did a switch on me in the sexes in the next generation. Just wish some of them lived closer.

God bless you and your family.

Granniluvsu (Marilyn)
  13. wordbyrd

wordbyrd New Member

Welcome to the worlds, Baby Zoe.

Congratulations, Grandma Linda. And best wishes and blessings to the whole family.

--wordbyrd
  14. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I never knew how wonderful a grandchild could be. I can't wait to hear her sweet voice, have her spend the night, do little girl things with us.

Marilyn, thanks for your comment about my health. I have tried so many things in my pursuit to feel better. I have a wonderful doctor and physical therapist who help me make it through everyday life. Between them, my husband and God I know I'm going to be all right.

Linda
  15. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

Congradulatons on being a grandmother have to admit I am a little bit jealous.

I don't think I am ever going to be a grandmother my daughter is not in any hurry to have children and she has told me that she has stopped having a period. I guess becuse of her thyroid don't know but it dosen concern her in the least.

Oh well maybe they well adopt someday. So enjoy your precious gradaughter spoil her for me ok I love babies.

Teri
  16. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Teri, I'll spoil her for you. I honestly did not think I would ever get to be a grandmother. I thought my 11-year-old son would give me a grandchild before my 26-year-old daughter would, but she really surprised us all.

She's been married over two years now and has really settled down. She seems to be falling into the mommy routine much more easily than I feared.

Don't give up the hope!

BTW, my sister's name is Terri. I've always liked that name for girls.

Linda
  17. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

lol My daughter is 26 also and she has been married 2 years they live in poverty though I;m affraid and they like there life the way it is they have a cat a rabbit and now a cocatiel and some fish. they are very self absorbed still I think.

she has a baby she won't be the baby, I heard that on the movie over board lol. But I think that applies to them right now.

Teri
  18. whoachief

whoachief New Member

I'm jealous!!! LOL 2 of my daughters are pregnant - one is due Oct 16 and the other is due Jan 9. Both are having girls & I just can't wait!!!!! I'm so excited! and it's not even like we don't have babies around now because I have a 17 month old foster son & a 7 month old foster daughter. But these will be my grandaughters and I can hardly wait!!!!! Love her! Love her! Love her! Having loving, caring grandparents is a truly wonderful experience for children. My parents were AWESOME grandparents before they passed away 4 years ago. If I can be half the grandma to my grandkids that my mom was to mine I'll be very proud of myself.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/04/2006]
  19. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I looked at your profile and I'm jealous! You're gorgeous and I had to look twice to see who was the mom and who were the daughters.

My sister and my brother both have babies, so I had been playing with babies also, but there is nothing like a grandchild.

My parents have been the most wonderful grandparents. I know I'll never be able to be even half as great as my mom has been to my kids.

My daughter is so very close to my mother. They share clothes and secrets like two kids. They each know a part of the other that I will never know. I'm not jealous, but proud of the fact that they are so close.

Linda
  20. sisland

sisland New Member

What a beautiful baby and Gramma picture!! My Middle girl who is 24 just got married in June so i'm hopeing for The Phone call to come that she say's "Mom Guess What"......lollol I don't want to rush them!! but you know it would be really good news!!