It's A Wonderful World

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jake123, Mar 15, 2006.

1. jake123

jake123 New Member

I've had this feeling all day even tho I overslept and I looked like **** all day. My kids were great and worked hard. Most chores were accomplished. No struggles or whining.
    My new grandson is beautiful. We are so thankful for him. He is a week old. I held him for about an hour last night. He is so observant. He already responds to his mommy's voice.
    I recovered from the migraine from hell on Sunday. My DH waited 3 hours with me to see the doctor. When I got the shot, I was well in 10 minutes.
    I have a friend who played "It's a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong on her first day of teaching first grade and asked if anyone knew who sang it. One little kid said "Is it Martin Luther King??"
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

I AGREE WITH YOU JAKE123...

It is truely a WONDERFUL WORLD!

Holding your brand new grandson, having medicine to take away the horror of a migrain, having a husband who loves you and is willing to wait with you in the ER 3 hours for a shot... well you are blessed indeed!

I think sometimes we get so consumed with our own pain and frustrations of this DD that we forget about the wonder of life going on all around us... what a phenomenon it is!

I was just reading an article about bird migration and how scientists can still only speculate how they do it... they still do not know for sure how birds fly thousands of miles to places they have never seen before... yes, it is a wonderful world!

Thanks for sharing and blessings to you Jake123!

CarolK