It's been a very bad few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meandyou, Sep 18, 2002.

1. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I don't know what happened ,but boy do I feel crappy. I think it's the weather and that time of the month problems ,too. It's mainly in the muscles and I feel nauseous. I think it could also be the dental work I had this week as I do have TMJ . It really has fun with my face and muscles. It really sucks big time. Please send me some encouragement ,I need it. Talk to you soon.

meandyou
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2002]
  2. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I don't know what happened ,but boy do I feel crappy. I think it's the weather and that time of the month problems ,too. It's mainly in the muscles and I feel nauseous. I think it could also be the dental work I had this week as I do have TMJ . It really has fun with my face and muscles. It really sucks big time. Please send me some encouragement ,I need it. Talk to you soon.

meandyou
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2002]
  3. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

Sorry to hear it! I think you are right about the weather and TTOM. My weather in No.Georgia has been damp and rainy for the last 4 days,I have my period, and I feel like crap too. You are not alone. When it rains it pours - LOL

Just remember that better days are ahead. Take advantage of this time to love and nurture yourself. Sleep in (if you can), take a warm bath, read a book, or whatever makes you feel good.

Happy days. Lisa
  4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

as the day goes along. that time of the month always does me in too and the least bit of weather change. my neck muscles are always a knot especially after dentist or even hairdresser. i have been reading the trigger point book and trying to work on those neck knots by rolling my neck over a tennis ball. they are still sore and tight. have you tried that?

i don't understand the nauseous but i get it too. my doctor never brought it up but many on the board suffer. can you take pepto bismol, the liquid helps a little if you can get it down. p.s. soup (tomato or chicken noodle is good when you feel you can't eat anything)

warm regards, fibolady
  5. saffie02

saffie02 New Member

boy are we in the same shoes today. i just put faith in god that tommorrowwill be a totally different day.i stayed home from work today because i just could not do it today. i have meds that work but i cannot work and take them and drive.when i get like this i pamper me. the most relaxing thing i have found is to take a hot bath in the dark with just 1 small candle.it is so peaceful. that is what we all need dont you think? i have a homeopathic arthritis rub that i bathe in afterwardsand curl up to a book sherri
  6. crickett

crickett New Member

I can certainly go along with that! It's seems though that my bad days keep getting longer and longer and day's go into weeks and weeks into months. I have very few good days and far between. My doctor always offers a little encouragement by say " enjoy it while it lasts" My pain is all over! Face, arms, legs, hands, knees, FEET, back spine shoulders. Lets just say my breasts don't hurt or the very top of my head. Im' sorry, I meant to offer encouragement, not whine.
    We bought a Jacuzzi bathtub and it does feel good. Lights off relaxing CD and a candle. If only we could live in water.
    Best wishes,
    Hope you get some relief.
    Love
    Crickett.
    Please excuse all the spelling and gramar errors. FOG--with a little double vision for good measure.