It's like we can read each others mind

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Sep 26, 2003.

1. achy

achy New Member

There are many "groups" of ppl that have shared a common bond...rape, accidents, Sept 11th, death of loved one, but even though they all share the same tragedy they each have a different perspective of it.

Reading the posts here made me realize that we seem to be the exception...we all have very similar thoughts and feelings. I don't know how many posts have made me feel like someone took the words right out of my mouth!!

Which made me think some more (as hard as it is) that, If we all have almost the same pain, symptoms and even thoughts then why does the medical community ignore us? Why do our families doubt our limitations?
    Why can't (or won't) they see the obvious? Why don't they try to solve the puzzle instead of treating us like we're all nuts? Heck...we'd get better care if we WERE nuts!!

Just a thought to ponder....
    Warm fuzzies
    Achy

2. yuppie

yuppie New Member

Hi Achy,

I heard just what you are saying with the family not undersanding your limitations, because we look ok, i think people think that we are faking it. I also suffer from depression and Ptsd, so now this cfs is enought to push me over the edge

Yup
  3. achy

achy New Member

After reading Achybrakey's post about how many 100's of thousands of us there are........

Why the He!! isn't anybody taking notice? Do they think it's mass histeria? Look at Aids when it first started..it was all over the news....And what about sars? The NIH and the press jumped on that bandwagon?

Too bad We can't read "their" minds.....ho hum

Warm fuzzies
    Achy

[ advertisement ]