It's me again!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeresaBnGA, Aug 26, 2002.

1. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites with any information on types of assistance for disabled people. I know about the SSA website and have applied. I mean like where could I get information on getting a handicap parking permit? Things like that.

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  2. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites with any information on types of assistance for disabled people. I know about the SSA website and have applied. I mean like where could I get information on getting a handicap parking permit? Things like that.

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  3. G

G New Member

Check with your local parking authority or police station . My husband says that's for American and Canadian areas.

Good luck.
    G
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Sorry I can't answer your question, try a search on messages here and on the home page, if nothing shows up, all I can advise is doing a general search on any search engine. My reply here will also "bump" your post to the top, so maybe others can see it and reply.

Welcome to the board...p.s. please share your info once you find it...I'm sure others would benefit. Best wishes. Michele