Its my 40th birthday today..ugh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Okay now I'm 40. Remember when you were 13 and couldnt wait to be 20...Where have the years went. Thank goodness I dont feel too bad today so I can maybe have a painfree birthday.
    Take Care
    Carlacat
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Doesn't time fly when we are having fun.
    Have a cuddly teddy bear hug today.
    Go do something fun...just for you today.
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Happy birthday Carla! I turned forty seven (arrgghh) in June and rememberd, that day, how old forty had seemed! You're still a 'kid'! I'm sure you are 'young at heart' and that is what matters the most!

Pamper yourself and celebrate another year of YOU!

Hugs,

Kim
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Happy Birthday Carla!
    I hope you have a great day!! Enjoy your special day and I am glad that you are having a good day healthwise!
    ....Sherry
  5. tjlibby

tjlibby New Member

Have a great day,,, 40 isn't old...
  6. Aeryn

Aeryn New Member

Have an excellent day! 40 is still young! A
  7. beeleaf

beeleaf New Member

Have a good one!
  8. JP

JP New Member

I am happy to hear you feel pretty good today. Such a nice break for your birthday. I turn 43 on Friday :>)

Have a great 40th birthday!!

Jan
  9. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

My 40th was five days ago and I made it through without freaking out. Stayed up too late and I'm still paying for it! But it was a great time. It's a special landmark in your life, so enjoy it to its fullest. Everyone tells me this is the point where life really starts to get good, so I'm anxiously looking forward to all that is yet to come. It's been so good so far, I can't imagine it getting better, but I guess we'll see! Have a wonderful day!
  10. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Be glad it's not 50!!! That will be the big one for me this year. Double UGH. lol

Have a great day.....Kathi
  11. MJJBunny

MJJBunny New Member

I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We share the same birthday. Mine is today too. But there is no way I'm posting my age ... so it is obvious that I am so way past 40.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
  12. Kerplett

Kerplett New Member

Hi, Carlacat!

We share the same birthday! I'm feeling pretty good today, too. I'm tired and dizzy but I'm going to make the most of the day. I plan to treat myself to some Thai food, a glass of wine, and a hot soak in the tub!! I hope you can pamper yourself today, too - YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Best wishes for a great day and the year to come!

LOL,
    Kerplett
  13. bamboo

bamboo New Member

i'm afraid the resemblance to roseanne's (barr arnold) voice would be damaging to the computer screen. so, here's just a huge hug and big wish for a year that brings you love, wisdom, and peace along the way. have a very special day!
    julia
  14. tandy

tandy New Member

How's 40 feel?! I turned 40 a few months ago and was'nt a happy camper!!! LOL Hope your day is spent doing things for you!! enjoy it!! :)
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

First, Happy Birthday; I'm glad you are feeling relatively good so you can enjoy it.

You are just a kid. Next summer, I will be 60!! Even when I'm at my sickest, I don't feel that old. I always looked forward to my birthday, but it just doesn't excite me anymore. But then, not much does :)

Love, Mikie
  16. arod59_2

arod59_2 New Member

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2003]
  17. kmj47

kmj47 New Member

Carlacat
    Wishing you a very happy Birthday.
    Hope its everything you hope for, and more

love
    kmj
  18. GooGooGirl

GooGooGirl New Member

Welcome to the 40's! I have been 40 for 4 years now, lol.
    Too bad I feel like I am 80 most days. Hope you have a great birthday!
  19. shoshi68

shoshi68 New Member

birthday! hope your year is filled with health, wellness and smiles galore!

Have a great day!

shoshi
  20. Chrissy3

Chrissy3 New Member

Happy Birthday Carla,

Hope it is a good one and the start of a great year for you

Chrissy x