It's Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Oct 3, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

I missed last week, so where is everybody?

My Prayer for tonight:

Father, we have grown to take You for granted and I praise You for being patient with us mere mortals. I also praise You for each and every day that You have gifted us with; whether it be a painful day or pain free, sunny or blessed rain or blue or happy.

There are things happening of late that are indeed troubling, Satan is rearing his ugly head again. But I know that Your love and goodness will prevail. I ask that You forgive these people for their sins against You and humanity.

I also ask that You lovingly continue to watch all of the wonderful people on these boards, for though they are ill, they persevere, hopefully from Your guiding hands. The lives of our friends here are full of love, strength, courage and hope and I can only thank You for placing these wonderful gifts upon us.

I also would like to thank You for finding this place for me to come and share the joy that I feel in Your teachings. Your son was able to succeed in Your Holy words to abide and live, I am able to see it each and every day. I love You, too.

I offer these praises and concerns to You this evening with awe and adoration. In Your Holy name I pray. Amen.
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thanks for the reminder, Deena. I look forward to this prayer night, even though I am daily praying for the needs here, it is nice to have a special time set aside for us all to be in prayer for the same purpose, the same evening.
    For you, and everyone here, I lift you up in prayer before the Lord, God Almighty. If I miss responding to a post, please know I am still in prayer for you.

Love,
    Harmony