It's Raining Here.....Weather effects my FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elizajane40, Nov 21, 2005.

1. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I have felt nothing short of terrific for about a month and today it's raining and everything HURTS. Does anyone else seem to have issues with the weather?
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

When the weather turns cold and damp my hips and shoulders start acting up more..
    My hands and feet, nose and ears.. seriously bad raynaulds.. you figure it's only getting down to the mid 40's here at night.. the 70's during the day and they are already acting up.. oh to be home on the couch with a warm blankie!!
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and my hip and knees especially are very sore and achey! The dampness is what gets me.

I surely do hope you feel better and can stop hurting. However, it is winter and I'm pretty well resigned to the damp fog and rain we get here on the northern California coast. )-:

WARM thoughts...

Sue
  4. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I am much more affected by the SUN!! We're in a major drought, so please send us some of that rain!! S.F. & surrounding areas are way overdue for some winter weather.
    We're under fans & too hot to eat or get out!!

So much related to weather can make things worse........

LIGHT***********carole
  5. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

Thanks for replying to my post. Sun and Heat bother me too. The summer is terrible and causes a lot of pain and fatigue. With the rain, usually just pain. I agree...OH TO BE HOME WITH A WARM BLANKET. With natural gas prices going up 75% this winter, I am going to buy an electric throw blanket for my couch, so I won't freeze while watching tv!