its Sunday,lets rejoice

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Oct 8, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi everyone

I"m just thinking about LOlalee,s post of not being able to go to chruch,
    well I"ve watch Joel Osteen, and kenneth Copeland.
    And I feel like I"ve been to chruch.\

My point is theres so many good church services on t,v.
    we can all enjoy one of them or more.
    Ins"t it wonderful that God gave us the way to preach the Gospel and hear it all over the world,via,t.v. computer, and radio.
    I praise God that I"m able to have them in our home so we can enjoy them.

I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday.

Sixtyslady
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for your reply,I was hoping someone would look at my post.
    I just think with this d.d. we don"t need another thing to feel bad about,theres so many things we can"t do anymore.
    but God knows whats in our hearts and if we have to do church by watching it on t.v. I just feel blessed to have a t.v.
    I refuse to let this d.d. take anymore from me. I trust in God that he will take care of our needs everyday, and I know thats very diffcult to do some times, but Greated is He who is in me.than he who is in the world.

have a great day. sixtyslady
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

I have the attention span of a 3 year old and I find the services on tv are just the right length for me. I really enjoy Joel Osten. He is short and too the point and he is always uplifting and not condemning. We can only do what we can do. I don't know about you but as much as I enjoy Joel Osteen the thought of getting up and getting dressed and getting into his church for a service is so overwheliming at this point so I will watch him on tv for now. I also believe that if I was meant to be in church that God would supernaturally provide a way. He hasn't and so I don't feel guilty. Yes it has been a good Sunday.
    Cath
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I agree with you I really like Joel Olsteen.

and I really don"t know what I would do without Kenneth copeland every morning.
    Theres just so many good ones I watch different ones all the time.
    I truly believe that God made it possible for so many people to watch it on t.v.
    I even watch it on the internet .
    blessings sixtyslady
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I did go to church today, after missing three sundays in a row. Really enjoyed the worship, and miss that the most, but the sermons alway go to long for me, and i'm squirming in my seat just like my 7 year old.

My butt starts hurting, and he (pastor) keeps going after he has made his point. I want to say, Hey! i got it! And it usally is a good point, and from the word, but just take to long, and drags it out.

Then i feel bad for feeling that way! I miss our old fellowship, and the way we all got to share and take part.

It's been hard adjusting back to a church setting.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am reading this on Monday but let's rejoice for today also. It is good to see your posts. I had forgot that you are from IL. I am also. I love your pic of your little dog. He is so cute. My aunt has 7 children also and I am in awe of anyone who can manage all of those children. An amazing feat for sure. Bless you. You take care and I hope you are feeling better.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

band woman, its a bit chilly here today,
    and your right we should be joyous every day.

I just want to say I even get alot out of watching the Gaiters Gospel hr just love their music, but Gospel is my cup of tea.
    I guess I really miss the praise and worship part of going to church.
    but I listen to Gospel music even in the car.
    and thank God for a car with a c.d. player.
    have a good one. sixtyslady