its Sunday morning

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Oct 28, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I don"t know for sure what it is about Sunday, but it gives me hope. maybe because its the Lords Day.
    but in the past few yrs I"ve come to rrrrealize that every Day is the LOrds Day.
    Oh how I wish we all felt good enough to go to church and just have worship and praise.
    So I just ask Father God to uplift all of us today. and bring joy, and peace to all. that we may have one of the best days that we"ve had in a long time.
    and right nnow I"m thinking about the song" He touch Me".
    Its one of my favorites. love and blessing to all.
    sixtyslady
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I hope that you have a wonderful day.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

To me Sunday means a brand new beginning. The old is over and done. It is also resurrection life. Thanks for your encouraging post. Just think of the day when we will be able to go to church and how sweet it will be.
    Cath
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I think one of your prayers was answered already because I have had a great day. I am one of the lucky ones who can still go to church. You cannot believe how I look at church differently now knowing that many of you cannot go. The Lord has just really been showing me what I DO have and to be greatful in that and I am. You take care and I am glad Sundays are hopeful for you. I am continuing to pray for you every morning.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Gods mercy is new everyday . so many times I"ve went to bed so sick and scared and then I remember.
    And then I think Gods mercy starts anew every day. this may be the day I"ll get better,
    Or when I get so tired of praying and feel lost ,then I think ,but my next prayer may be the answered prayer.
    I had been praying for God to send me a close friend I don"t have any since I got really sick and I wonder why I"ve not yet found one ,then one night in my crying out to God, for a friend I realized he sent me one his name is Jesus.theres nothing I can"t tell Jesus,because he already knows whats in my heart.
    I had a good day with my family.
    thanks for repling to my post. Blessings Sixtylady
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Have you ever considered that in praying for people here.That we are doing Gods will? After all,He was the one who decided where we would be on Sunday.Linda