It's time for me to move on.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hello everyone,
    First of all, I just want to thank each one of you who have responded in some way to my Bible studies. Even though I didn't respond, I did read each response. I am grateful that I was given this opportunity.

However, I feel that the time has come for me to pass the Bible study on to someone else. I feel that I need to focus on other things right now. I don't know how much involved I will be with this board in the near future.

If anyone wants to take over the Bible study, please let me know.

God Bless,
    Lms526
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Thanks for doing the Bible Study as long as you have. You were such a blessing to me on this board. As you know I've already stopped the board for the most part. I just pop in now and then, mostly then...LOL!!

Take Care and good luck and I pray God's blessings on all your endeavors.

Take Care
    Nancy
  3. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hey no worries!
    You didn't do anything to make me feel that way. I can totally understand where you're coming from though. I've felt the same way many times.

Lms526
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are leaving, and the Bible Study, I did not respond, but read them weekly. They were very inspiring, including the responses.

I printed some of them out.

If the Lord is leading you somewhere else, then so be it, we always have to follow His lead.

He will raise up someone to take over for you, you were an inspiration to me, and I am sure to many others. I can't attend church anymore either, so it was a great help learning from all of you that did respond.

Thank you, and God bless you wherever you are going next.

Shalom, Shirl