It's tough being a lumberjack

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Well, I did it again.I was feeling bad yet I still pushed it to the point where I did a real stupid thing.I cut down about 30 little trees out in the woods.I am making a fence for my gardens. You stack skinny trees ontop of each other weaving them through 5 metal polls and this makes a very beautiful fence.Anyway,I cooked my goose for sure.And you know the craziest thing about it is while I was doing all this I had 3 pain patches on and my wrists were wrapped.Somebody come over here and smack me.Well you can only imagine how I felt last night and this morning.Sawing down trees while you are in pain is not something I would recommend any sane person to do.But if you have bipolar like me and get those spurts of creative energy you just know it comes with the territory.And to make matters worse I have to go to the dentist this mornig to fix a tooth.He is going to use a mouth pillow to hold my mouth open cause my jaws are a hurtin.Just another fun day in the life of me.Pray for me.
    Sheila
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

...just cannot help ourselves overdoing it! Bi polar illness is a toughy as the meds for it cause body stiffness and muscle pain, so it's double whammy time, but maybe next time the creativity urge hits, do a little art work instead!!! I love those fences though! Feel better.
    Love Crom