Iv been gone along time, Update!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LITEFLAMES, Jan 30, 2006.

1. LITEFLAMES

LITEFLAMES New Member

Hi Its liteflames,
    My last post was jun 20th 05,
    Well Becuse of all the med's I was on Oxxi 60 mg's - cymbalta 200mg's witch we now know only 60 works - flexarile ( spelling) Clonapen , Hear in earlie jan 05 , had a mentail Breack down, Then w/ in a day , A week, Went off all med's , Please look up last post, Well june 20th, I started comong out of it (Comatose state)As a direct cause of going off all meds at one time, my pyc Dr said I may never come out of this state .( nero transmitters wernt firing,, GOD has Giviin me 99 percent releafe from my fybro, witch before the oxxi & all that other junk, I was ready for the wheel chair, I just gave my testomony This last sunday in church, Before all this ,, Break down ect. I did go to a Mark J. pellegrino MD In akron Ohio, W/ I was givin his name right hear on this board, He has a book out, Up Close & personal With Fybromyagia,, It has a wealth
    of info, on symtom's & help for each problim you'r having alternitives to pill's My Thing is , Drs give pills for anything that ell's us, , I hope this helps some of you out thear.
    And must thankyou all for alway's being thear for me,

2. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

every now and then I also leave the board....just ...Praise God for his goodness!