IV lipids?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Nov 2, 2006.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

anyone tried this? I believe Patricia Kane (haverford clinic in Pa) and Neal speight are pushing this...

Also, anyone read their book about detoxing neurotoxins?

(sorry if this post is a repeat... last one didn't seem to post)

thanks
    delia
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

3. elliespad

elliespad Member

I have read a lot of her work. I even called to make an appointment once to see her. What kept me from going to her was that she is not an MD. She is a PH.D. My insurance would cover if I went to MD, so I made an appointment with Woodlands Healing Center in Pennsylvania. They were doing the same treatments, using IV Glutathione and IV Phosphalipids. By the time of my appointment, they had discontinued doing the IV Lipids and WOULD NOT SAY WHY. Very secretive. Something apparently happened. It was something about the lipids coming from Germany and I don't remember the deal.

But, I would definately consider seeing one the Dr.s who developed this with her(Braccia).

There is a MAJOR BIOMEDICAL CONFERENCE coming up on Nov. 18 and 19 in New Jersey that she is doing. I wish all our Dr. would go. I am going to send info to a couple of the good Drs I have been to.

I think she is brilliant. This therapy should work wonders for us, for Parkinsons, Autism, MS. I'm glad you reminded me about her. I think I will make some calls tomorrow.
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member