I've added a profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolyn0508, May 14, 2003.

1. Carolyn0508

Carolyn0508 New Member

In case anyone would like to read it. I'm fairly new here and can't thank everyone enough for their wealth of sharing and information.

Cheers
    Carolyn
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

You certainly have a lovely daughter. You look young enough to be her sister.
    Kathryn
  3. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi Carolyn, your name means so much in our house i am Lyn and my sister is Carol so my brother named his daughter Carolyn after us both, and my son's girlfriend is about to have a baby and if it is a girl her middle name will be Carolyn after her mum who died was Carol and me Lyn, what a beautiful picture of you and your Daughter you both have loverly smiles its nice to have a face to each name on the board so welcome Carolyn
    (((big hugs)))
    fron Loopyloo from the UK xx
  4. Carolyn0508

Carolyn0508 New Member

for all the kind comments. That picture was taken at her suprise 16th birthday weekend at a swanky downtown Seattle hotel. I had her two best friends show up as a suprise and we had a ball! I was flaring a few days before and worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with 3 teenage girls but I managed quite well. To LoopyLoo - now my name is even more special after reading what it means in your family. I was named after maternal and paternal grandmothers and so was my daughter. My daughter has been my main support in the family though I know she's been frustrated at times by having a handicapped mother. The problem with family members is that they just don't understand the ups and downs of fibro and how a playful swat or a strong hug can hurt. I am grateful this didn't develop when my kids were babies or toddlers and my heart goes out to those who have little ones and dealing with this DD.

Cheers
    Carolyn