I've been in my pjs for two days.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mommygee, Dec 31, 2006.

1. mommygee

mommygee New Member

Does that make me a loser? I haven't left the house since Friday night. Yesterday, I cleaned, laundered and chased the baby and wore myself out.

Today is grocery shopping when I get the energy.

P.s. I cleaned the house and did laundry. I didn't launder the baby. haha.
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Don't feel bad, it's noon and I'm still in my pj's. I am sooo tired. We have had the stomach flu here, but we are on the mend. Two of my three kids had it really bad. I need to go grocery shopping also. Our grocery store has a Starbucks, so maybe that will motivate me to get out!

Hope you have a Happy New Year! Kim :)
  3. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Mommy - sounds like fun to me! :) So no that doesn't make you a loser. Just a busy mom!
  4. mommygee

mommygee New Member

I've finally mustered up enough energy to shower...and change into another pair of jammies.

Happy Jammie New Year!!!!
  5. llama

llama New Member

Goodness mommygee don't take this the wrong way but you're an amateur...2 days...try about 2 years!!

My wardrobe if it can be referred to as such, consists of only loose, comfy clothes. Only get dressed in "real clothes" when I have to go out and that's usually just to a Dr.'s appt.

I used to wear a uniform everyday (nurse)...now pj's, sweats, robes etc. are my uniform =( . It saddens me to think back when I was in my 20's and clothes, shoes, make-up were everything to me...my how life can change!

Good luck chasing after your little one...Jill.....
  6. abcanada

abcanada New Member

This is gonna be short, but I've been in mine for about 2 weeks. I've been soo sick for many months now & just got a nanny to help with my 4 young kids. I don't go anywhere except to take kids to school or go to medical appointment. I feel I've become quite a pathetic mother, but find this is the only way to give my kids as much as 'ME' as possible. I've always been a very energetic 'busy ' person, but have been disabled by whatever FM is! this would have gone against everything I believe in, but I'll often have kids come cuddle in bed with me, lay on the couch while they play, have my 7 year old help as much as possible with my 14 month old(but not to the point of resentment). I really HATE what this has done to me/my life, but have to take the possitives out of it(if there possibly are any-I've managed to find a few). Well I'm just sitting here wishing for the second year in a row that the upcoming one will be better-anything has to be better! Take care and Happy New Year, Laura
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Cause I've been in my jammies since July 04, everyday...thank goodness for my cute jammy pants!

Nancy B
  8. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

I agree that does not make you lazy it makes you smart and very, very comfy which is so important! I think it's nobody's business what we wear in our own homes. I will have to say I am a teeny bit jealous because I have to get dressed 6 days out of the week because I work 2 jobs so I have to get into my scrubs but at least I get to wear scrubs which to me are almost like jammy's. Scrubs and my crocs...that is my comfort outside of jammy's or sweatpants which I change into the minute I get in the door!

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!
  9. mary124

mary124 New Member

There are times that I stay in mine all day as well, and I don't have small children. I either get too busy cleaning house or just too tired to change into clothes. I think the only time I actually get dress is when I'm the only one home and I have to take the dogs outside (we don't have a fence so I just can't let them out)but sometimes if its nice outside, I'll slip a sundress over my nightgown and when I'm finished pull it off.
  10. keke466

keke466 New Member

Don't feel bad.LOl. I'm always in mine. I never put on clothes until I get ready to go somewhere,which is not much anymore. Lately I've been out of the house 1 day a week and that's because I had to. That's worse than being in our pjs all day. Course now that I'm gonna have to go back to work I"ll have to put on clothes but otherwise I live in them and the clothes come off first thing after walking in the door.