I've Been Offline A Few Days

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've had my grandson, Andy, here while my kids went diving. They are back and we are going to the beach this afternoon.

Sorry if I've missed posts to me. I probably will need a day or so to recover and I'll be back.

Love, Mikie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Mikie:
    It is good to know you are with family and then will be getting even more R&R. Enjoy the beach. Watch the sun!

N.F.
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I noticed that you hadn't been around but then I found a post saying your family was with you so I didn't worry. I hope you get some rest and then we'll be glad to have you back!

Kathy
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Beach, diving!!!!! Have to check and see where you live. Wow great hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

We were living by the beach last year in S NJ and I loved to get into the sea, it was the only time I felt well.

Love Anne C
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We are having a cold front and it's only about 70 degrees here right now. Before y'all give me the "poor baby" business, remember I live in SW FL and we are used to 80's and 90's. Now, 70's aren't cold but the wind really had a chill on it. We didn't stay too long. I live next to our pool, which is heated, so I'm spoiled. Andy loved the beach.

The kids flew back to Atlanta last night. I miss them but am tired so am taking the day to loll around and watch movies on TV. I'm still in remission which makes about two weeks now, I think. I've decided to give myself a break for a few weeks before starting a job hunt thru SSA's Ticket To Work Program. I am going to try to exercise a little each morning, eat really well and get to the beach and pool. I would love it if the remission lasts. With these illnesses, we never know whether it's just a remission or whether we are getting better generally. I've been fooled before. Even so, I recover from relapses faster than I used to.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind wishes and concern. I appreciate all of you and hope everyone is doing well too.

Love, Mikie