ive disappeared again. Never Never Land

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by ameilie73, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

This is ridiculous, all 23 of my posts..gone. None of my replies nothing. I cannot click on my name because it isnt anywhere. They came back last time only for me not to be able to see my reply and so therefore edit them if i wanted. Ive had to get the email address to fix this thing by clicking on another name and writing down the address.

Im still waiting...only been on here two days. Its like being muted, or like Marty Mcfly in Back To The Future.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

On the header of this post. It will show all your posts are still here. Check to ensure you haven't barred yourself from being able to read your own posts. It's on the same page as your profile. Click on your profile in the upper right-hand corner of this page.

Love, Mikie
  3. freida

freida Active Member

That is awful that your posts keep repeatedly doing something that is giving you trouble, Ameilie.

Mikie is a moderator. Tell her if you continue to have problems.

I can see ALL of your posts. There are 33 of them.

I click on your name at the head of this post,
    and then on your posts, and then can select each board you have been on,
    many posts on this and on health board,
    and some on spirituality and chit chat.

I can also see them on each one of those boards. Ones you started, plus comments you added to other people's, including the one Diane (ConfusedinPA) started to you, and you and she and I are on.

I hope this gets fixed for you!!

I'd like you to enjoy being here,
    and interacting with us!!

Leah

[This Message was Edited on 03/30/2013]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/30/2013]
  4. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

Hello,
    This was posted before Diane put up a post telling i hadn't disappeared.

Thank you
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Here is your post dated on the 30th and I can read it. E-mail TechSupport@ProHealth.com if you believe you are having technical problems.

Love, Mikie
  6. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

You OK now? I clicked on your name which took me to your home page.
    You have 8 posts listed in the last three days on the Fibro site.

If some of these did not actually show up, you can cut and paste.
    Some missing posts show up on your home page as thought they had
    been posted on the Health Board. That make any sense?

Good luck
    Rock
  7. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

Yes im ok now, thank you all for your help, Diane posted a "You have not disappeared Ameile " post which i was then able to see (as couldnt see anything id posted) and i followed her suggestions and found myself (always good thing) ;-)

Thank you for the added tips on finding posts on my profile, clicking and cutting and pasting, all very valuable and much appreciated advice.

Thanks again

Ameile
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you cannot see anything you yourself posted, you may have inadvertantly put your own posts on those you do not want to see. Please check this out by clicking on View My Profile in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You can unlock anyone who is blocked. Otherwise, I cannot understand why you cannot see your own posts.

Love, Mikie