I've dropped like 12 drinks in a month? What could that be?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I've been real clutsy lately. I have dropped 2 glasses in three days. One on my new slipcover and one the carpet thank god one of the glasses was just water. Does anyone have any ideas why I'd be doing this or does anyone else do this?
    I've never been a cluts sp? but droping a dozen glasses is way to much.
    Rene
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

I also find myself dropping a lot of things. I'll be holding a glass or a cup and it just falls from my hands. Usually is worse in the mornings, and somedays are worse than others.
  3. sheri

sheri New Member

I noticed when my carpal tunnel was acting up that Idropped a lot of things...I don't know if you have this or not, but it is a thought...and also, with fm, you go through the dropping along with a miriad of other 'stuff'...this year has been extra hard on those w/fibro (according to my doc)..don't know why. I know its really frustrating. Keep us updated on how you are doing...blessings, sheri
  4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i just looked at mine, they are disappearing. does this quaility us for "it takes a thief"! for those who remember the tv series.

when i'm flared things go flying all over the place. especially makeup, when i even bother putting it on when i feel so bad. carpet matts are a plus on tile floors for us (the ones you can wash and dry). also, try concentrating on the task at hand, one thing at a time, helps a lot. if my mind wonders to something else, a mess is assured.

warm regards, fibolady