I've found a new ME blog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maineweezie, Sep 23, 2006.

1. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Hi Friends,

I located a blog by a young woman from Austalia who has severe ME. She and at times I believe her family have gathered what I think is a list of the most web links dealing with ME/IDS/CF that I've found in 10 years of searching and reading.The links are to world wide places like major medical orginazions,scientists,doctors,lawyers and any other worth while place that carries info. They list symptoms,testing,medication issues etc.It's kept up to date on a very regular basis. I have recieved permission with the powers that be of this site to share the link with you. Hope it helps you as much as it's helped me. Site is http://www.ahummingbirdsguide.com/
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have been reading this site for a while. I never thought to ask permission to share this with others!

Thanks for doing that. We need to shareas much as we can.
    You are great!

Gentle Hugs and Blessings Susan
  3. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

you must bee wondering why you get not more response on your post. i think most of the longer board members here are aware of this site, but any how thanks for sharing!
    i agree this is a very usefull informaiton base and Jodi ( the web-creator) is doing her best to get all infos in and is very enganged for the severe ME sufferers.
    great site.
    love karina
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

That is a great site. I've got it under "favorites" and refer to it a lot.
    Thanks for posting.
  5. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I was unaware of the website.

Linda
  6. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

to share the addy for this site. I see that many of you knew of it but so many don't know how to obtain the info we've located there. If we can assist these others perhaps we'll all be better off for it. Every voice counts and knowledge can be power to obtain goals such as medical understanding for all of us that deal with these problems. She's a beautiful young lady that really makes me feel lazy in comparision. Thanks for being you.
  7. Scapper

Scapper New Member

I never heard of this site before......thanks so much for posting it with us.

It's full of lots of solid information :)
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I had never heard of this site and think it's brilliant, thanks for posting the address.

love
    Rosie