I've got my grandkids here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowergirl, May 4, 2013.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

They're 5 and l0......and OMG. They were up at 5:30 am and my usual routine was up and down all night to heat up my rice sock or get ice pack. I made them stay in their room and play quietly until I crawled out of bed an hr. later. I turned on the TV for them and they wanted to watch the Disney channel.

Another OMG OMG! Those kids on the TV are soooooo animated. It's hard to take that when you're walking around like a zombie. And now I know where my 5 year old granddaughter is picking up all these new mannerisms. Disney is turning out a whole slew of "super animated" kids and the kids watching them are picking this up. I'm going to clue my daughter in to WHY her little daughter has suddenly changed.

Speaking of my daughter who's turning 40 in Dec. She's developing sleeping troubles and is getting bad fatigue. I feel so sorry for her. Now she knows how I live.
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

with the little ones...now we understand what it means when we hear, we have our children when we're young...you know what I mean....My 2 are 16 and 13 and don't get to see them much, they are so busy with school and sports and thank goodness their mom is hanging in OK with them as their dad is battling horrible cancer....

Well, hope you are surviving the little ones....hope your daughter will be ok...my daughter is into her 2nd month on anatabloc and says it's helping her issues, so we both stick with it. Take care. jam