I've Lost 14 Pounds Thanks To Coral Calcium!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi Everyone!
    Just wanted to post an update on my amazing weight loss from Coral Calcium Powder. In the last three months I've lost 14 pounds and I'm very happy about that. I gained 40 pounds from my CFS so it's a relief that I'm only 10 pounds away from my normal weight again. Calcium is known to burn fat and it has increased my energy level so I can walk further and be more active.

Love, Jasmine
  2. tlc100373

tlc100373 New Member

Jamine, are you on any meds while you took this calcium? Did you have to stop any antidepressants to lose the weight?
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi Tlc,
    I don't take any prescription medications at all and am not on any antidepressants. I'm treating my CFS and FM naturopathically with vitamins, herbs, and hormones like 7-keto DHEA. I used to feel a bit blue from the CFS but once I started the DHEA and B-complex vitamins my mood is back to normal again.

Love, Jasmine
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

That`s fantastic news, I love to hear when something works and is successful, I have made notes and will try this myself. Thank you.

Well done.

Love Pat.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have just started the ProHealth Coral Calcium. My Ph has been less acidic.

Love, Mikie
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Thanks for all the good wishes. I hope the coral calcium helps you all as much as it helps me.

Love, Jasmine
  7. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

Where can you find such amazing products that have helped you such as Coral Calcium Powder and the 7-Keto DHEA?
  8. tlc100373

tlc100373 New Member

Dear Jasmine,

I wanted to know if you know of a difference between the Coral Calcium powder and the capsuls? Are they both effective or does it have to be the powder?

TLC
  9. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello Cookiemonster and Tlc,
    I order the coral calcium powder from the naturesbenefit website and the 7-keto DHEA I order from my doctor, Dr. Poesnecker off his website. I know I can't post websites here so that's the best I can do.

I've only used the Nature's Benefit Coral Calcium Powder so I can't really say if other brands or forms of coral calcium would be effective for weight loss. I don't know if anyone else has lost weight from the coral calcium powder. I wasn't expecting to lose weight so it was a lovely surprise. Now my clothes are falling off of me! I gotta go shopping!

Love, Jasmine