I've missed this board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TinaJones, Mar 6, 2007.

1. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

Hi everybody - I've had a ROUGH few weeks so I'm been off the computer (which is my lifeline). In and out of the hospital with chronic dehydration; fighting with insurance over getting my pain pump implanted...I'm still getting it, but the question is still "when"......

And, basically - just dealing with being very ill and managing six children. It's taken everything I have to keep my head above water.

Anyway, I've missed being here....and look forward to catching up.

Miss Shelby - if you read this, check in and let me know how you are feeling!!

Blessings to all of you :) --Tina
  2. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

I have been lurking everyday for you and any posts from you and then I thought maybe you might have been in the hospital having the pain pump put in. But apparently not!!

How are you feeling my dear friend? I sure have missed and worried about you!!!

I'm sooo sorry they still haven't put that pump in, as that alone can cause you stress and then more pain! Insurance sure can make things difficult can't they? I hope that gets straightened out sooner than later.

What happened with all this dehydration...do you not listen to me when I tell you to drink lots of fluids dear? LOL!! Just kidding...but it had to be serious enough to put you in the hospital for, and I'm sure as I'm sitting here, taking care of 6 children didn't help you at all!! I'm sure you didn't forget to feed the children or your husband, right? But what did you do, forget to feed yourself...hehehehehee..

I know none of this is funny, but I'm trying to make light of it and make you smile or laugh, seeing I'm sure none of this was a joy to have happen to you!!

Are you alright now and are you feeling ok or just fine now? This must of taken a toll on YOU and the whole family, and for that I'm truely sorry you and your family had to endure this!!! I hope it didn't add to the pain that you are already in either.

I'm here now, so if you see this, please give me an update on how you're feeling now and when or if the pump will be put in.

In the meantime, I'm thankful you are still here and posting, as I was so worried about you Tina!!

Gentle hugs coming your way~~~
    (((((Huggies))))))
    Shelby
  3. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

I'm just bumping for Tina so she can read the posts or post by me.
    Have a sparkling day Tina if I don't hear from you, and I'm praying you feel better with each new day!!
    Huggies,
    Shelby