I've posted a new picture of myself

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 27, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

so you can put a face to my paintings. That's my daughter and grandson who's with me at Disneyland.
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You all look great! You must have had a high energy day to be able to deal with Disneyland! lol I bet your grandson was just thrilled to be there.

Thanks for putting your photo up. I love putting a name with a face. :) You really look super and are a very pretty lady.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

What a gorgeous-looking boy! His hair is such an unusual, beautiful colour and what lovely skin he has! It's a lovely picture of all three of you! Love, Shelbo
  4. lease79

lease79 New Member

Beautiful pic, you all look like you're having a great time :D

Lease
  5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Love the Photo, thanks for sharin with us.
    Looks like your having a Great time. ;o)
    Are you getting the triple digits, these day's? It's been like a Furnace around here.
    Hope your day's a good one,
    sharonk
  6. abbey71

abbey71 New Member

both you and your daughter a very beautiful ladies. I enjoyed viewing your photo. Your grandchild is adorable!

Abbey
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2005]
  7. sunflowergirl

What's my secret you ask? Low, night lighting!

By the way, whenever I find a name I don't recognize, I go to the profile and hope I'll find a picture. This is the way we connect more to the person we post an answer to. I hope everyone will post a picture of themselves.
  8. sunflowergirl

there is another member who goes just by Sunflower
  9. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Beautiful daughter and grandson, and grandma is pretty beautiful as well! Thanks for sharing ... Good to have a face to a name.