IVIG/PID - TXfmmom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susankay, Sep 18, 2010.

1. susankay

susankay New Member

Researching. Having problems doing so. Did not find recent posts.
    At least now can post a topic. Would like to connect with TXfmmom Re: PID/IVIG - for starters. Thanks.

(edited title 9/23/10)

[This Message was Edited on 09/23/2010]
  2. susankay

susankay New Member

Tks. Our paths seem to cross. Maybe she will post here again soon. !!!
  3. susankay

susankay New Member

I must have signed on and never posted. I don't remember. Maybe I did post. Weird.
    I was researching PID/IVIG and Houston area and luckily stumbled back to this forum.
    ie CFS/FM. Only realized when I tried to post that I had already signed on four years ago - when I first got sick. I have been bounced from doctor to doctor these past four years.
    Recently new doctor tested my immunglobulins and discovered they were low. Have had one IVIG
    infusion so far. Also, FWIW, I went through all my old test results. Four years ago my wonderful GP tested my Imm levels and they were low then. I had no idea what all that meant. Went to Hemo. doctor as directed - and somehow neither he or any other doctors said, did, tested - anything in regards to my low Imm levels. So last month had first IVIG and had some problems - so wanted to discuss with others. So here I am.
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Tell us your experience on immunoglobulins, are u going to do it again. I have heard initially symptoms can be rough as the immune system kicks into gear and kills all these bugs getting around in immuno defiecient people.