ivmt therapy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mom1-mom2, Apr 21, 2007.

1. mom1-mom2

mom1-mom2 New Member

Does anyone know of ivmt therapy clinics in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. My sister gets treatments in Calgary for Migraines, I would really like to find a place in Edmonton. I was diagnosed 10 years ago, and have had ups and downs. Things are definetly worse the last two years. My pain level is high and my TMJ has reared its ugly head.I am taking Peter Gillhams Calm(magnesium) it is great to help with sleep but my pain level is high.does anyone know about the connection between fibromyalgia and Patent Foramen Ovale.
  2. frankie78

frankie78 New Member

i don't live in canada, so i'm sorry i don't have an answer for you. but i was hoping you could tell me what ivmt therapy is.

thanks!

frankie
  3. mom1-mom2

mom1-mom2 New Member

Hello Frankie, IVMT Therapy stands for Intravenous Micronutient Therapy. It is a Cocktail of vitamins administered through intravenous. Another named used is Meyers Cocktail. I guess you feel very warm when it is being administered. Apparently it gives you energy and feeds your body the nutrients that people with CFS,Fibromyalgia and Migraine sufferers bodies seem to be missing. I know that if you google it ,you can get more info.

mom1-mom2