Jackie, it man may not be a cure, buti has help many in improving

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cheryl, Aug 22, 2002.

1. cheryl

cheryl New Member

he quality of life. There are many controversitys going about this conflict of chiari and fm bieng related. I feel we should not dismiss the possibility of the connection. Dr Mileret, Head of the board of NRS in US has rewritten his dialog for diagnosis. Saying that the size of back of forum magnum has much to do with the comppression of the brainstem, considering even anything over 2mm dialation of the cerbrall tonsils can cause as many symtoms as a 6mm dialation. I have reserched this well. We can not deny the fact that the symtoms are so very similar. I also have stated that many special tests I was given to confirm this diagnosis. I can not deny the improvement in mental and physical being since the surgery.
  2. cheryl

cheryl New Member

he quality of life. There are many controversitys going about this conflict of chiari and fm bieng related. I feel we should not dismiss the possibility of the connection. Dr Mileret, Head of the board of NRS in US has rewritten his dialog for diagnosis. Saying that the size of back of forum magnum has much to do with the comppression of the brainstem, considering even anything over 2mm dialation of the cerbrall tonsils can cause as many symtoms as a 6mm dialation. I have reserched this well. We can not deny the fact that the symtoms are so very similar. I also have stated that many special tests I was given to confirm this diagnosis. I can not deny the improvement in mental and physical being since the surgery.
  3. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I just want to be sure that all new people have the whole story.
    You presented one side--I gave another--that is what this is about here. Trying to help the masses get the whole story.

Jackie F