JackieF

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kredca4, Aug 22, 2002.

1. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Hi Jackie, just wanted to say that I hope you have a Great Weekend. You and Ray, I hope you get to have a Nice weather weekend too. lol.. In the 90's for you all there in Camelot, the Valley. ;o)

I'm having some tests run today and I don't think I'll be around for a few day's. So Take care of yourself and be sure to get a Lottery Ticket, I am. lol 115 million can you imagine that?

Good Luck on the Test your going to have, ugh! are you being Sedated by the way? I will say a Prayer for you and for great results. Hope you don't have a problem being off of the supplements for 7 days.

It'd probably send me into a Flare, but ok I'll risk it.

God Bless You,
    kredca4/sharon
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Hi Jackie, just wanted to say that I hope you have a Great Weekend. You and Ray, I hope you get to have a Nice weather weekend too. lol.. In the 90's for you all there in Camelot, the Valley. ;o)

I'm having some tests run today and I don't think I'll be around for a few day's. So Take care of yourself and be sure to get a Lottery Ticket, I am. lol 115 million can you imagine that?

Good Luck on the Test your going to have, ugh! are you being Sedated by the way? I will say a Prayer for you and for great results. Hope you don't have a problem being off of the supplements for 7 days.

It'd probably send me into a Flare, but ok I'll risk it.

God Bless You,
    kredca4/sharon
  3. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Yes, it is suppose to finally shine again!

I think the biggest concern is the B vitamins I use. I mean of course biggest concern for me. He has none at all-it isn't his problem. hee hee nasty lady huh?

My joints feel so much better I knew the weather was improving!

Yes, I will be sedated. I tend to always be over sedated, but he assured me he is very much on top of this.
    And he is aware that I am an advocate and made a point of saying so.
    Was happy to accept the Patient's Guide and told nurses to place in waiting room and take my phone number and keep in a place for future needs. So, I was/am happy about his attitude. You can bet , I will be sure they are still in place when I return. hee hee

If I get too much healthier--we might have to make that treck to the Home office--Santa Barbara--see if we can get some others to join us. I guess we might want to see if we are welcome? I don't actually know if they have a store front-so to speak.

Have a good day! Pray all your tests are good for you!

Jackie F--AKA Valley Girl.
  4. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I can't believe today, I was all dressed and ready to go for some Blood Work at a Lab in Montebello. They were going to do some new test's on my Sed rate and also for Lyme and Lupus.

My Friend picked me up, my car once again is not running, needs a new Throttle Temp Sensor and I can't afford to fix it till the First.
    We got as far as the 91 fwy and just before we got to the 710 there was an accident. A big Rig ran off the Transataion ramp that connects the 2. We were stuck in traffic, and the helicopters were buzzing overhead and the noise gave me a Fullblown headache.

Now my neck Hurts like hell and my back, we had to slam on the brakes, and even with a seatbelt on I lurched forward and I could hear the Snap!!! Dam, so now I'll be layed up all weekend and if it dosent get better I'll be headed to the ER. I really didn't like the sound of the snap.
    I have 2 discs that are bad. Just what I need.

Car broke down, I'm hurting and can't go anywhere and of course I just realized that today it has been a Month since my -----Mom passed away.

I think I'll just go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.
    I'm sitting here crying, I can't believe that this has happen now.

Earlier the 91 fwy and the 605 connector had a bad accident.
    I am surrounded by the 91, 105, 605 and the 710 and I can't get out of town without sitting in traffic. My saitic joint is pinching too, now , ....................

At least the suns out....................

Time for meds a hot shower and probably Hot packs all day.
    My Orthopedic Doctor is on a much needed vacation and I don't want to go to the Neurologist, he'll just want to do Surgery.

Maybe I shouldn't buy that lottery ticket today either. lol
    Laugh or Cry it's all the same pain today. Darn, Darn Darn,

Thanks for letting me Vent.
    kredca4
  5. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

That is one thing we can count on here--really rotten traffic! And of course, when we really need to be on the road!!
    I am so sorry for you!
    Maybe you and the new man in your life could just cuddle up and forget the rest of the World for a while!

I hate the dang copters! Can be so horrid here!

Sending Prayers up for you!

Blessings
    Jackie F