jadibeler I would like to keep in touch

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by littlesquawl, Aug 1, 2003.

1. littlesquawl

littlesquawl New Member

hi jadibeler.
    Can you put your e-mail on your profile.Or does Tanith have a e-mail address.
    I not feeling to bad today,But I still tired,I ;m trying to do some work today ,but I don;t now how much,I must get some dishes done before my husband gets home,It doesn't he understands,How I feel.Pain keeps running me down and my eyes have black circles around them.I really look sick.
    Do you know what i can do for black circles.I really look old. thanks for your help. littlesquawl
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For personal messages. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  3. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

I know we're supposed to use the Chit Chat forum but personally, I don't go there. I'm on the board for hours as it is and I hate instant messaging. It's too fast, just like talking on the phone to me, and I hate that. I need time to think about my answers or how to phrase what I want to say.

Anyway, I have an e-mail started to you. I'll try to finish it today (Sunday).

No, I don't know what to do about the dark circles, sorry. If you post the question in general there are sure to be people who have had the experience.

JoAnn
  4. tobyj

tobyj New Member

TEA BAGS, AND CHAMOMILE IS THE BEST. FOR ABOUT 10 TO 15 MINUTES, AND TRY TO RELAX. (SOMETHING i HAVE YET TO BE ABLE TO DO) IF THAT DOESN'T WORK,TRY EGG WHITES. SOUNDS STRANGE i KNNOW BUT IT DOES WORK.
    HUGS
    GERRY