Jaimy - I think you are who I need to answer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cpalance, Sep 23, 2002.

1. cpalance

cpalance New Member

my question. I saw your reply to Laine and you seem to really know your stuff.
    Actually I was diagnoised with FMS before blood work, etc. I guess I have all the clasic symptoms, but I would still like to have blood work done on me. My question is could you give me a list of things to ask for? I pretty much can get whatever I ask for. My husband and I go get our blood work done and then make an appointment with the doctor to discuss it. I know I have osteoarthritis as I have had 7 knee surgeries and a bone removed from my thumb all caused by arthritis. I also have C5,C6,C7 that have degenerated to the point they won't do surgery, there is nothing left to do surgery on. So if you could list the things I should ask the nurse to run on me I would be extremely grateful.

Anyone else have any ideas that would be appreciated also.

Thanks so much,
    Cindy
  2. cpalance

cpalance New Member

my question. I saw your reply to Laine and you seem to really know your stuff.
    Actually I was diagnoised with FMS before blood work, etc. I guess I have all the clasic symptoms, but I would still like to have blood work done on me. My question is could you give me a list of things to ask for? I pretty much can get whatever I ask for. My husband and I go get our blood work done and then make an appointment with the doctor to discuss it. I know I have osteoarthritis as I have had 7 knee surgeries and a bone removed from my thumb all caused by arthritis. I also have C5,C6,C7 that have degenerated to the point they won't do surgery, there is nothing left to do surgery on. So if you could list the things I should ask the nurse to run on me I would be extremely grateful.

Anyone else have any ideas that would be appreciated also.

Thanks so much,
    Cindy
  3. cpalance

cpalance New Member

I am doing what you told me, no rush just don't want you to forget.

Thanks,
    Cindy
  4. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Thanks Cindy
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

When ever you get a chance, you can just email it to me.
    cpalance@houston.rr.com